2 Days Tour to Abu Simbel from Aswan
2 Day Trip
A more relaxed and less rushed way to see the magnificence of the temples of Abu Simbel on this overnight tour from Aswan.
A pleasant drive from your pickup point in Aswan to arrive for a comfortable overnight stay with the time to see the most talked about Sound And Light Show at Abu Simbel then check in to your Hotel with the day ahead for a full exploration of the Temples.
- Pickup and return transfers by air conditioned vehicles in Aswan
- Meet and return transfer services with a Memphis Tours Representative
- Meals as included in the itinerary
- Bottled water during the tour
- Overnight accommodation at Seti Abu Simbel Lake Resort Hotel on Breakfast Basis
- Sound and Light Show at Abu Simbel
- Tour of Abu Simbel Temples
- An expert English speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Service charges and taxes included
- Personal spending
- Any optional activities
- Tipping to Guides
Day 1: Aswan – Abu Simbel – Sound & Light Show
Pickup from your location ( Hotel / Nile Cruise Boat) at Aswan in the afternoon to be transferred in an air conditioned vehicle to Abu Simbel and check in overnight at the Hotel.
Once checked in you will have time to relax for a few hours before being transferred and escorted by a Guide in the evening to see the renowned Sound and Light Show at Abu Simbel Temples, considered the best Sound and Light Show in Egypt.
Once it has finished, you will be transferred back to your Hotel for a comfortable night’s stay.
Day 2: Abu Simbel Temple Tour – Back to Aswan
An early start after breakfast, then you will be transferred with an expert Tour Guide to enable you to see the Temples at Abu Simbel in their glory with the sun rising in their unique style and considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt reflecting the glory and grandeur of the New Kingdom. The Egyptian Government and UNESCO decided to co-operate in order to save these Temples from the floods during the period of reconstruction when the High Dam was built. The Temple of Ramses II (also called The Sun Temple), was dedicated to the four universal Gods Ptah, Re-Her-Akhtey, Amun-Ra, and to Ramses II himself. The Temple of Queen Nefertari dedicated to the wife of the Sun Goddess Hathor.
Lunch at local restaurant in Abu Simbel with free leisure time before travelling back to your Hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan.
Prices :Prices Per Person:
2-3 Persons£ 291 Prices
4-6 Persons£ 225 Prices
7-10 Persons£ 212 Prices
- Prices – Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices are valid untill the 30th of September 2019
- Children Policy
- 0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- Payment – Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on the required tour. A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
- Transportation – Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air-conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles for the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides – Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt – Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme.
- Daily Tours Egypt offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi-location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers – Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility.