Day Trip to Kom Ombo and Edfu from Aswan
Around 7:00 a.m
No Upper Egyptian holiday would be complete without a visit to these two interesting and unique Temples on this day tour from Aswan. Kom Ombo Temple sits high on sandstone rocks and is dedicated to 2 ancient deities whilst Edfu Temple is renowned for its sheer size and the Falcon God Horus.Included:
- Pickup and return service from your Hotel in Aswan
- Professional English-speaking Egyptologist Guide during the tour
- Assistance of our personnel during the day tour
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at a good quality restaurant in Aswan
- Bottle water during your trip
- All service charges and taxes
- Personal spending
- Optional activities
Visit the Temple of Kom Ombo overlooking the River Nile and Edfu Temple which is considered to be the most preserved temple in Egypt.
The first visit will be to the Temple of Kom Ombo standing on high grounds overlooking the Nile.
It differs from other Temples because of its double entrance, each one is dedicated to a divinity: ‘Haroeris’ with his falcon head and ‘ Sobek ‘ with it’s crocodile head.
The Temple of Kom Ombo was built in honor of these two deities, Sobek being known as the God of fertility and creator of the world, and Haroeris or the ancient falcon-headed Horus.
Then Drive on to Edfu where you will visit the majestic Edfu Temple dedicated to Horus which is considered to be the best preserved cult temple in Egypt.
According to the Egyptian myths, it was the place where the falcon-headed god Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth.
Lunch will be served at a good quality restaurant. Later on you will be driven back to your hotel in Aswan.
Prices :Price Per Person:
Single£ 93 Per Person
2 Persons£ 70 Per Person
3 Persons£ 59 Per Person
4 Persons£ 46 Per Person
5 Persons£ 46 Per Person
6 Persons£ 43 Per Person
- Prices – Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices are valid untill the 30th of September 2019
- Children Policy
- 0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- Payment – Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on the required tour. A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
- Transportation – Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air-conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles for the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides – Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt – Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi-location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers – Daily Tours Egypt are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility.