To celebrate the launch of Latitude
in KSA, Husaak is giving you the chance to explore the south of the Kingdom on an epic Self Drive tour. Take the wheel as you discover the green mountains of Tanomah and enjoy red sea adventures. Husaak's support team will follow you on a pre-planned route, organizing logistics, gas, accommodation, activities and meals. Leaving you to relax and enjoy the drive.
The Vehicles – Latitude's Toyota Fortuner’s, 2022 model. There will be 4 pax per vehicle, you will have a designated vehicle for the duration and share driving among your car mates. Make memores and friends to last a lifetime!
6 Nights (3 nights camping & 3 nights within local chalets / hotels)
Start / End Point -
5900 SAR + VAT per seat
Children ages 8+ welcome to come with a parent or guardian, must be 23+ years or older to drive.
Activities include the striking Jurassic World hike in Tanomah, boat trips with snorkeling in Al Birk Islands and Jazan as well as exploring the impressive Wadi Lijab.
- To participate in the self-drive tour, you must be over 23 and hold a valid driving license
- In the event of an accident, drivers are liable to cover the insurance excess of 25000 SAR. Insurance does not cover negligent or dangerous driving, if damage is done to the vehicles because of negligent or dangerous driving, the driver will be liable to pay for the total cost of repairs.
- You cannot bring your own vehicle
- This is a mixed gender trip
- Accommodation is a mix of camping, chalets and local hotels
- The ticket price inclues
Packing List: Sleeping bag, pillow, sleeping mat, headtorch, swim gear, hiking gear, ankle support hiking boots (non-waterproof), sunglasses, sunhat, bug spray, sandals, a towel, fresh clothing, toiletries, day rucksack, water shoes and snorkel equipment.