Felucca Ride on The Nile in Aswan
About 1 Hour
As per your request
Enjoy your Felucca ride in Aswan and Take a relaxing ride on an Egyptian sailboat in Aswan and to enjoy the river breeze, a fantastic sailing experience around Elephantine Island and a visit to the famous Botanical Gardens in AswanIncluded:
• Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
• Professional English-speaking tour guide
• Boat fees and entrance fees
• Felucca ride for about 01 hour
• Bottled water during your trip
• All service charges and taxesExcluded:
- Extras of Personal spending
Enjoy your Felucca Ride in Aswan. You will be picked up from hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan by your tour guide to start sailing the Nile by the felucca for about one Hour around Elephantine Island and to visit the Botanical Gardens, which is rich of its plants that were imported from all over the world In the year of 1899 Lord Kitchener used this Island to be a place where his campaign can rest, and call it the Lord’s house. After his death, this Island belonged to the ministry of agriculture, from there you will be transferred back to your hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan.
Prices :Price Per Person:
Single$ 65 Per Person
2 Persons$ 50 Per Person
3 Persons$ 45 Per Person
4 Persons$ 40 Per Person
5 Persons$ 35 Per Person
6 Persons$ 30 Per Person
- Tour and Prices
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Children Policy
0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- Deposit and Payment
A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
- Tour Voucher
After your tour is confirmed we will email final confirmation and voucher to print and bring with you. Details will include contact numbers of your tour operator and customer care and additional information for your convenience.
- Cancellation Policy
- Daily Tours Egypt does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions canceled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control. If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Memphis Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.