trip to Luxor from Hurghada with bus
A wonderful Over Day trip to Luxor from Hurghada to discover the ancient temples and tombs in Luxor the world’s greatest open-air museum. Visit Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple at the West Bank of the Nile.
- Your tour gide will pick up you from your hotel in Hurghada and drive to Luxor to visit the famous Karnak Temple the largest place of worship that was ever built.
- Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, built more than two thousand years ago by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars.
- You will enjoy your Lunch on the way at a local restaurant in Luxor .
- Then you will visit the West Bank of the river Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then you will visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs.
- Later on you will visit the Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces.
- Then you will have the chance to enjoy some Free time at leisure in Luxor for shopping at the originals papyrus institutes and perfume palaces
- Then you back to your hotel in Hurghada.
– Pick up services from your cruise ship in Hurghada Port & return.
– All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
– Sightseeing: Luxor.
– Admissions to: Karnak Temple, the Colossi of Memnon, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple.
– Multilingual escort throughout tour.
– Local tour guide in Luxor.
– Meals as indicated in the program (L-Lunch)
– Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
– All taxes & service charge.
– Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
– Any Optional tours.