- We’ll pick you up in an air conditioned mini-van from your hotel in Hurghada and take you to the quad bike center located where the deserts of Hurghada meet the City.
- On arrival to the quad bike center you’ll be given a brief tutorial on how to use your modern, automatic quad bike safely and how to ge the most fun from it. When you’re ready we’ll set off on our quad safari for an adrenaline-filled trip across the deserts of Hurghada!
- As the city gives way to the beautiful desert, you’ll be free to open up your quad as you zoom across the golden sand, over dunes, between mountains and over vast expanses of flat deserts.
- Half way through the quad biking tour you’ll come across an authentic bedouin camp – these tribes feature as far back as the Old Testament and have a reputation for staying politically neutral throughout history. You’ll be invited by the local Bedouin to drink authentic Egyptian tea in the village, as well as trying a Shisha if you would like. This is a great cultural experience and something everyone visiting Egypt should see.
- After drinking tea and relaxing in the desert you’ll make your way back home to the quad bike center with some fantastic memories.
Chose our Hurghada Quad Biking Tour at Sunrise or Sunset
You can chose to experience our Hurghada quad biking tour at either sun-rise or sun-set, both equally beautiful times to be in the desert, couple the amazing views with the trill of zooming across the desert on a quad bike and you’ll agree this is a tour not to be missed.
We have single quad bikes for single riders or double quad bikes if you would prefer to have a friend on the back with you.
- e transportation by jeeps
- The Quad riding
- The camel riding
- The local guide
- Mineral water, soft drinks, and tea or hibiscus.
- No Hidden Costing.
- The Bedouin scarf which the guests could buy in the Bedouin tent.
- The CD OR DVD of the trip.
The tour price includes pick-up at Hurghada hotels. Customers from outside Hurghada has to pay 10,00 Euro for the transfer.
- The Minimum age for driving is 16 yrs.
- Helmet and goggles provided.
- Disclaimer form against damage and the personal injury required to be signed.
- This is a guided tour and not a racing session.
- Tailor made packages can be arranged for larger groups by offering additional Hurghada desert safari activities.
The price start from 35 $ per person for sunrise quad but 40$ for sunset quad
- Contact us [email protected]
- TN 00201013712752